About This Product
SUGGESTED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
- The BV. 202A is an (H.F.A.V.B.) -High Flow Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker. The unique feature of this fitting allows Whirlpools and or Walking-tubs including the entire piping system pump included to be individually Cleaned, Disinfected and Rinsed in a short time and with minimum waste of water. The BV202A vacuum breaker allows Whirlpool and or Walking-tub to be filled through the jets, the spout is not required as well this vacuum breaker is intended to be installed in a horizontal position the thickness of the deck can not be more than 30 mm. (1-3/8″) the hole should be 48mm (1,800″ in) the Hot/Cold inlet is 2 copper pipe tale, (16 mm-(1/2″) X 200 mm. (8″) long. The body and cap are one-piece forged brass finished in chrome. The 2 principal rationals of this fitting are: HEALTH and SAFETY
- HEALTH- to protect the potable water system from contaminated sources.
- SAFETY – to Clean, Disinfect and Rinse the entire whirlpool piping system pump included after each usage by minimizing wastage of time and water.
- The BV-202, A (A.V.B.) is ideal to be used with Whirlpool or Walking-tub especially where a quick fill is desired
- Today Walking Tub or Whirlpool is mostly installed in Hotels, Hospitals, Senior Citizen as well Residential Home, however, whirlpool or Walking-tub they required to be Cleaned Disinfected and Rince soon after each usage, all these sequences and procedure to are rather long and costly as well time-consuming must of the time they are not carried out properly.
- The BV-202-10 A. vacuum breaker is designed to be installed on a horizontal position, it can be coupled with all type of rim/deck mount faucet ease to install and maintain serviceable from above.
BACK FLOW PREVENTER WITH VACUUM BREAKER
The BV202 is a rim-mounted fitting with an integral atmospheric vacuum breaker. It’s ideal for large tub applications such as whirlpools, jet, soaker, and bathtubs. It has a quiet operation and also features added protection with check valves. This valve handles a high-flow rate of over 20 GPM at high water pressures such as 45 psi.
This BREDAVALVE° valve is easily serviceable above the deck. No special tools are required for servicing or installation.
Certified to CSA, IAPM0, and ASSE Standards
BENEFITS / FEATURES
- Rim-mounted atmospheric vacuum breaker.
- Components easily accessible from above the deck
- Corrosion-resistant, all brass body.
- Standard 1/2″ copper connections.
- Available in different finishes. Flow rate is over 20 GPM @ 45 psi.
BV202 VALVE SPECIFICATIONS
Max operating temp 160°F/71°C
Max operating pressure 125psi/861Kpa
Patent Pending USA, CA.
COMPLIANCE & APPROVALS
All BREDAVALVES° are certified to the standard requirements of CSA, IAPM0 and ASSE. The certification program allows the BREDAVALVE” to meet all North American plumbing codes, Federal, State/Provincial and Municipal. Please check your local plumbing codes for any additional requirements.